A very merry ‘Observer’ gift-giving guide

For those of you on the nice list or trying to get off the naughty list, here are a few gift ideas that will bring as much joy as Santa receives from eating cookies from all over the world. If you are having trouble making a list and checking it twice, here is a list with lots of sugar and spice.

1. Play Station 4:

Approximately $100 cheaper than the new Xbox One, the PS4 is smaller in size, sleeker and offers high quality graphics. The PS4 can be bought online or in stores like Best Buy and Amazon.
Cost: Approximately $699.

2. Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts:

These comfortable half-zips come in a variety of colors and styles. They are great for any season. Check these out at www.vineyardvines.com, Tysons Corner mall or Georgetown Vineyard Vines boutique.
Cost: Ranges from $98.50-$145.

3. Nike Shoes:

From running to snowboarding, Nike has a shoe that is fit for every activity. Put these underneath your Christmas tree to ensure a happy recipient. These are available at Foot Locker, Sports Authority, Dick’s, as well as online websites such as Zappos. Cost: Approximately $59.95-$180.

4. Chillstop Gloves:

These heat-acquiring gloves have special fabric on the finger tips, making them compatible with iPhones or any touch screen device. Visit www.lululemon.com or www.underarmour.com in order to get this cool accessory.
Cost: Approximately $38.

5. Ugg Slippers:

Let your feet go on a vacation in your new Ugg slippers as you sip hot cocoa or egg nog this holiday season. Visit Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, DSW, Zappos or the Ugg Website to find out more information on these comfy necessities.
Cost: Approximately $100.

1. Michael Kors Watch:

This stylish watch can dress up any holiday outfit and is offered in many different styles. It can be found at Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Lord and Taylor’s, Macy’s and even on Amazon.
Cost: Approximately $160-$550.

2. Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag:

A necessity for any girls’ wardrobe, this crossbody bag is offered in a variety of fashionable colors. These bags can be found online and in local department stores.
Cost: Approximately $195.

3. North Face Vest:

Made in a variety of styles, these vests are a shoe-in to obtain a large smile from its new owner. The vest can be found at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Amazon as well as The North Face store and online website. Cost: Approximately $99.

4. Infinity Scarfs:

Top off any winter look with this trendy and versatile accessory. The infinity scarf comes in many designs that complement any outfit and can be found at South Moon Under, Tobi, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, Lord and Taylors, and Revolve Clothing. Cost: Approximately: $19.90- $58.

5

. Himalayan Mercury Glass Candles:

Enjoy a variety of fresh fragrances such as Mediterranean Fig, and Tangerine in this unique handcrafted Himalayan candle. These can be purchased at Nordstrom and South Moon Under.
Cost: $18

1. Kitsch Hair Tie Set:

This set only costs $14.50 and is the perfect stocking stuffer. It features five printed hair ties in an assortment of colors and patterns. These irreplaceable hair ties can be found at South Moon Under.

2. Happy Socks:

These socks are sure to brighten and warm your boyfriend’s, brother’s or father’s feet. One pair for $12 or 2 for $20, these socks are the perfect stocking stuffer and can be found at South Moon Under.

3. Porcelain Typography Tray:

Pick a letter or spell words out with a fun yet functional tray that looks great alone or paired up with friends. These little antiques can be found at Nordstrom for $10 and are the perfect personalized gift for family and friends.

4. Fuzzy Blankets:

A comfy throw is the perfect treat to snuggle in while sitting around the fire-place, roasting marshmallows and singing carols. These can be found at Nordstrom, Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy’s, Lord and Taylor’s, Target, and Sears. Cost: $24 and up.

5

. iTunes giftcard:

Let your loved one enjoy the season with whatever music suits their fancy. You have the power to make them groove. A $10 gift card can go a long way. The giftcards can be purchased at the Apple store or local grocery stores.