Welcome the new bachelor in town, Jake Fetcher the Bulldog

The+High+School+Bachelor%3A+Prom+Edition+starring+Jake+Fetcher+will+air+every+Wednesday+on+Bulldog+TV+during+advisory+starting+April+10.+
Photo by Kalena Yee
“The High School Bachelor: Prom Edition” starring Jake Fetcher will air every Wednesday on Bulldog TV during advisory starting April 10.

Fed up with the same old awkward dates filled with forced conversations and plastered smiles? Have you ever dreamed of dancing the night away at prom with the perfect date and making unforgettable memories, but are having trouble finding that special someone? Well, look no further, because the popular series “The Bachelor” is coming to WCHS!

Starting April 5, WCHS will host open calls for contestants of “The High School Bachelor: Prom Edition.” Throughout this captivating four-episode series, the bachelor will embark on romantic dates and share memorable moments with the contestants. As the series goes on, he will have to face the difficult task of narrowing down his choices with heart-breaking eliminations at the end of each episode. In the end, only one individual will receive the final rose and be chosen as his perfect prom date in the grand finale.

For WCHS juniors and seniors looking for love and adventure, this is your moment to shine! Become one of 10 contestants to compete and win the heart of our charming bachelor and experience the ultimate prom romance. But first, let’s meet this year’s high school bachelor, the senior class heart throb and famous WCHS bulldog mascot Jake Fetcher. 

Meet the Bachelor

“People describe me as a little shy, as if I’m hiding behind a mask or something,” Fetcher said. “So I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone and show a different side of me that people have never seen before.”

Despite his reserved nature, Fetcher is more than ready to come out of his shell and put his heart on the line. Fetcher is confident that with the show’s help, he will be able to find his perfect prom date. 

“I’m super excited to be here,” Fetcher said. “I’m so grateful to have the chance to meet so many amazing ladies and make genuine connections. I want to make the most out of this experience, and I hope you join me along my journey.”

Who are we looking for?

Social butterflies: Ladies who love to meet new people, make new friends and know how to have a good time.

Nature lovers: Those who have a soft spot for the outdoors and being active (specifically long walks!).

Adventurous spirits: Someone ready to embrace new experiences and make memories that will last a lifetime.

Hopeless romantics: Individuals who are genuinely looking for their perfect match and a taste for romance!

If this describes you, you don’t wanna miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Auditioning participants must report to the journalism room immediately to sign up. Hurry, only a limited number of spots are available!

If you are not stepping into the spotlight as a contestant, be sure to show your support and catch all the excitement on “The High School Bachelor: Prom Edition” airing every Wednesday on Bulldog TV during advisory, beginning April 10. Don’t miss a moment of the juicy drama and steamy romance!