Students find their niche behind the camera lens

The phrase “picture this” has never been more appropriate. Amid the star athletes, honor society members and future Broadway stars that swarm CHS, quietly lie those whose aesthetic visual ability practically leaks from their camera lenses.
Photography is a popular hobby that students have taken up in a pursuit of self-expression and creativity.
Senior Jesse Wu has pictures on Facebook
of common, everyday objects that make up a self-proclaimed album he entitles “365.”
“I like photography because it helps express myself not only as an artist, but also a person,” Wu said. “There’s not really a common theme to all my pictures, but I do like taking pictures of nature, the outdoors and the sky because our environment is saturated with beauty.” Photography is a popular hobby that students have taken up in a pursuit of self-expression and creativity.
“I like photography because it helps express myself not only as an artist, but also a person,” Wu said. “There’s not really a common theme to all my pictures, but I do like taking pictures of nature, the outdoors and the sky because our environment is saturated with beauty.”The phrase “picture this” has never been more appropriate. Amid the star athletes, honor society members and future Broadway stars that swarm CHS, quietly lie those whose aesthetic visual ability practically leaks from their camera lenses.
“I like photography because it helps express myself not only as an artist, but also a person,” Wu said. “There’s not really a common theme to all my pictures, but I do like taking pictures of nature, the outdoors and the sky because our environment is saturated with beauty.”