College Prowler simplifies the college search

Choosing a college was not such a long and arduous process when our parents went to school. Students now want to obtain every fact about a university before attending. Collegeprowler.com is a great way to find out more information about colleges.

College Prowler gives potential students a behind-the-scenes look at a university with real reviews and quotes from students who attended the school.

The “All Schools List” is one of the most informative features on the site. Users are able to click on a school and the school is given a report card based on academics, athletics, campus dining, campus housing, campus strictness, computers, diversity, drug scene, facilities, girls, Greek life, guys, local atmosphere, nightlife, off-campus housing, transportation, weather, safety and security.

Each of these features can be clicked on for more information. College Prowler gives both a short summary of the school based on the letter grade received and reviews from students.

“College Prowler is so helpful in really getting to know a college,” senior Ariana Feizi said. “It is great to be able to hear from students who actually attended the schools.”

Each school’s profile also gives details about in-state and out-of-state tuition, number of students, difficulty of admission, photos, statistics, reviews, a list of best and worst things about the school and a summary of the overall experience.

Once users have narrowed down uses choices however, College Prowler lets them compare and contrast a list of up to 20 schools by comparing report cards, giving basic facts about the school and application deadlines.

Another feature on collegeprowler.com allows users to calculate their chance of getting in to a school. Collegeprowler.com tells them if certain schools are safeties, targets or reaches based on the information that they entered. However users can only enter their GPA, tests scores, and extra-curricular activities even though there are many other important factors like essays, recommendations, and of course, the transcript that factor into the decision.

Overall, collegeprowler.com offers prospective students a great, easy way to take a deeper look into a school through real reviews from students that attended and the clearly organized statistics.